Amaira Kala Rug
The Amaira collection offers a range of stunning cut pile rugs, hand woven from natural wool and super soft viscose. These rugs can easily be made the centre piece of any room, but can also be styled to blend in with yet effortlessly complement the rest of the space.
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.