The Arthur rug is woven from 100% New Zealand wool and has a simple yet stylish appeal. The quality of the New Zealand wool makes the rug ultra soft and makes it a perfect choice for people who love to keep it minimalistic yet leave an impact.
Material: New Zealand Wool
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.