Brompton Charcoal Rug
The Brompton Collection of trend loop-pile rugs is available in beautiful neutral tones. Being hand woven in India with a blend of wool, viscose and PET makes the rug durable and soft to the touch. The texture will warm your space while adding understated visual interest on the floor. Elegance and style with a luxurious underfoot feel.
Material: 70%Wool/15% Viscose/15%PET
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.