Embrace Cloud Oval Eco-Friendly Rug
Manufactured using more sustainable energy, the Embrace collection’s soft pile is made out of 26% recycled polypropylene, which is derived from plastic waste products. Fibres of surplus yarn have also been repurposed and are now replace the jute typically used in the backing of the rugs.
The designs in this collection have been inspired by earth’s natural and man-made environments, expressed in a trendy neutral colour palette in a range of different shapes.
All rugs in the Embrace collection also feature a terrazzo-inspired addition to the design, which is expressed as subtle grey and terracotta flecks. These little pops of colour are not so obvious from afar, but can be observed upon closer inspection. These can also be seen in the images of this rug.
Colour: White, Grey & Terracotta
Material: Polypropylene (26% Recycled)
Country of Origin: Belgium
Construction: Machine Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.