Fading World Medallion Blue Night Rug
The Fading World Collection of vintage rugs are from Flemish designer Louis de Poortere and are made to the highest quality using only the finest materials. Sophisticated intricate patterns with fabric style are brought to life in astonishingly beautiful colour tones to suit modern and traditional interiors.
Colour: Blue Night
Material: Wool & Cotton Chenille Blend
Country of Origin: Belgium
Construction: Flat Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.