Light, fresh and natural, the original Flokati rug looks great in almost any setting. Made in Greece of 100% wool following traditional weaving methods and legendary for their strength as well as for their beauty. Soft, luxurious and plush, they not only spring back into shape but are naturally static and flame resistant.
Colour: Natural White
Material: 100% Wool Face with Wool/Polyester Backing
Country of Origin: Greece
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.