Haast Sage Green Rug
A luxurious collection of hand woven rugs made with a combination of fibres resulting in a stunning rug. The loop pile adds texture and the mixed coloured yarn makes this rug interesting, elegant and warm.
Colour: Sage Green
Material: 70% Wool/25% Polyester/5% Linen
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.