Boho-styled, Inka is hand tufted out of pure wool, dyed to a neutral colour palette. Completing the design are beautiful hand knotted tassles for a softer, relaxed finish that will instantly look at home in its setting.
Design/Colour: Natural Cream/Grey
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.