Lincoln Natural Cream Rug
Fully reversible, the Lincoln is an ultra-tactile, chunky textured loop-pile rug. Featuring hand woven New Zealand wool in a neutral palette, these rugs offer comfort, style and durability – ideal for complimenting any interior.
Colour: Natural Cream
Country of Origin: Greece
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.