Milford Pumice Rug
A thick, plush pile rug made with super soft polypropylene in earthy, natural tones. The pile creates warmth, texture and interest.
Colour: Light Grey
Country of Origin: Belgium
Construction: Machine Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.