Tundra Braid Warm Grey Rug
Ultra-tactile, chunky textured loop-pile rugs in beautiful neutral tones featuring hand woven New Zealand wool with a blend of viscose making the rug durable and soft to the touch. The Tundra collection has been skillfully handcrafted in India by master artisans and offers a range of weaves with an organic feel. Create a warm serene space and anchor your room with a piece from the Tundra Collection.
Colour: Warm Grey
Material: 70% New Zealand Wool/30% Viscose
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.
As with many natural products, like wood for example, wool will always feature some degree of colour variation. If your rug arrives and doesn't look quite like it is pictured online, this is to be expected, and can even be celebrated! Naturally-occurring differences like these ensure that the Tundra rugs look as natural as possible, and also makes each rug unique.