Tundra Pebble Charcoal Rug
Ultra-tactile, chunky textured loop-pile rugs in beautiful neutral tones featuring hand woven New Zealand wool with a blend of viscose making the rug durable and soft to the touch. The Tundra collection has been skillfully handcrafted in India by master artisans and offers a range of weaves with an organic feel. Create a warm serene space and anchor your room with a piece from the Tundra Collection.
Material: 70% New Zealand Wool/30% Viscose
Country of Origin: India
Construction: Hand Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.