Velvet 8945 Cream/Herb Green Rug
Velvet offers a soft feel underfoot in a versatile indoor/outdoor rug. A sisal-look adds visual interest and texture. It is made of polypropylene that is U.V. treated to resist fading and mildew, great for outdoor and high-traffic spaces. Easy to clean, just wash with mild soap or rinse with a hose.
Country of Origin: Belgium
Construction: Machine Woven
- Vacuum or shake as necessary. Clean spills immediately by blotting with absorbent paper or a clean cloth. Periodic cleaning using professional carpet cleaners is recommended.
- Do not use harsh chemicals as they may damage the rug.
- We recommend using an anti-slip rug underlay to protect floors, soften the feel underfoot and ensure the longevity of your rug.
- Do not pull loose ends if they appear, trim with scissors.
- Rotate or reposition your rug every 6 months to promote even wear on the surface & extend life expectancy.